Introducing the Grace Pathway
A ten-book discipleship series for you, your ministry, or your church.
Growing grace-filled Christians who are…
- Encouraged // by shaking off legalism and installing the Grace Operating System!
- Informed // by learning the awesome realities of who God is to us, and who we are to God as his children.
- Equipped // by knowing what we beleive, why we beleive, and how to say it.
- Excited // by wanting everyone they know to find the same treasure they found with they found Jesus!
Because we don’t serve God for blessing… we can only serve God from blessing!
The Grace Pathway is an exciting new discipleship plan. It equips and guides God’s people through four stages of growth:
- God SAVES You… What it means to be saved, why Jesus died, and what it means to believe. (1 booklet, complete and available)
- God BLESSES You… Before a new Christian goes out and serves God, they should be sure of how God has richly blessed them. This section anchors a new Christian in their riches and identity in Christ, their eternal security, and the basics of how to have a Quiet Time. It installs GRACE as the foundation of their whole Christian experience. (3 booklets, complete and available)
- God GROWS You… It’s time to start growing deeper in your faith. As you grow, you learn some attributes of who God is, what the Cross of Christ actually accomplished, and some basic doctrines of our faith. It is only as you grow in grace and truth that you can grow in holiness too. (3 booklets, 2 are complete and available, 1 is forthcoming)
- God USES You… With a solid foundation for Christian service, you can now discover your spiritual gifts, learn how to share your faith, and be strengthen by an intro to basic apologetics. (3 booklets, not yet available)
The Grace Pathway, walks a person from their first moments of faith in Christ, to a basic understanding of what it means to believe and live as a child of God. Each book is intentionally short and clear for new believers. They are perfect for classes, small groups, retreats, camps, and events.