Today’s guest, Brad Fulton, was a militant atheist who met Jesus. His story will inspire you to not give up living and sharing your faith with friends who think they don’t need the Savior.
Here are the books mentioned in this episode:
- Christianity for Atheists, by Brad Fulton
- Mere Christianity, by C.S. Lewis
- More than a Carpenter, by Josh MacDowell
- Evidence that Demands a Verdict, by Josh MacDowell, updated by Sean MacDowell
Bill has written two apologetics books:
- Four Letter Words: Conversations on Faith’s Beauty and Logic
- Illusions: Shed Lies, Embrace Truth, Experience Joy
And I also am creating an apologetics online ministry to help parents equip their college-bound students for challenges to their faith ahead. Check it out!
As always, if you enjoyed today’s episode, please spread the word by clicking the “share” link, and go ahead and subscribe, so you never miss and episode!
[The audio quality isn’t the greatest on this one… we’re working on it. Thanks for your patience.]